2017 Ritter Cup Invitational
- • To be eligible, a player must have competed in and won all
three of her team matches. Players are still eligible if one of the three matches was won by default. If the lowest Cup does not have four teams, players must have played and won both matches.
- • To be eligible, all players must post the scores from their
matches on the correct dates as T-scores (tournament scores), provided at least 13 holes were played (see Manual: Appendix II, Posting Match Scores). All scores must be posted prior to registering for the tournament.
- • All eligible players will be invited to compete in a one day, 18-hole stroke play tournament. Each player will receive her full course handicap. In the event of a tie, there will be a three-hole playoff followed by sudden death immediately following the completion of all rounds.
- • Applications for the Ritter Cup Invitational are posted on the SJGA website at the end of the Team Match season.
- • The Ritter Cup Event takes place in September; the date and venue is determined at the end of Team Match Competition.
- • The winner will receive the Ritter Cup trophy.